Complaint Review: Northland Group Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Isabel — North Hollywood California
Northland Group Inc
P.O. Box 390846 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Northland Group Inc ACA International I just received a bogus letter from this company telling me that my past due account balance is for the whopping amount of $23,441.90. They have a settlement offer: "LVNV Funding LLC is willing to reduce your balance by offering you a settlement." The settlement is for $3,516.30. For more information I should call 866-648-4513 ext 3310 Minneapolis Minnesota

I received a bogus letter from Northland Group Inc, telling me that my past due account is for the whopping amount of $23,441.90. They are willing to settle: "LVNV Funding LLC is willing to reduce your balance by offering you a settlement." The settlement is for $3,516.30.

Northland Group is a debt collector agency and a member of ACA International.

Besides reporting this agency to the Ripoff Report, I don't know what else to do. Should I write them a letter?

Thanks for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Northland-Group-Inc-ACA-International-I-just-received-a-bogus-letter-from-this-company-te-1122489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group Inc