Complaint Review: Northland Group Inc

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Miller Place New York
Northland Group Inc
PO Box 390846 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Northland Group Inc Attepted to collect on a fictitious Macy's credit card account Minneapolis Minnesota

I received a letter saying I owed $128.74 to Macy's and that they were the collection agency. When I told them I never received a bill from Macy's the guy asked me for thye last 4 digits of my social security number. I gave it to him and he said it didn't match their records and not to worry about the letter. He asked for my address and then seemed like he wanted to get off of the phone ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Northland-Group-Inc-Attepted-to-collect-on-a-fictitious-Macys-credit-card-account-Minnea-1068018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group Inc