Complaint Review: Northland Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Elmo — Marathon Florida United States of America
Northland Group, Inc.
Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Northland Group, Inc. North Star Capital Aquisition, LLC Fraudulent Collection Attempts/Harassment Minneapolis, Minnesota

I received a collection letter from Northland Group, Inc. claiming to be working for North Star Capital Aquisition, LLC regarding a CITGO Consumer account with a balance of $573.21. They were willing to settle my debt for $200.64. Quick $200.00 had I not known better.

The problem is that I dont have a CITGO Consumer account. I had a CITGO gas card over 15 yrs. ago and I paid it off and closed it the minute I found out that CITGO is a communist firm owned by the Venezuelan government.

I am getting derogatory credit rating from CITGO. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get that off my credit history. I will be getting rebuttal of comment email;s if anybody has run into this with CITGO.

I am in Florida,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Northland-Group-Inc-North-Star-Capital-Aquisition-LLC-Fraudulent-Collection-AttemptsHa-781639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group, Inc.