Complaint Review: Northland Group Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: James B — Corinth Texas
Northland Group Inc.
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Northland Group Inc. Attempting to collect a debt I know nothing about from 1999. Minneapolis Minnesota

This company has sent me a letter stating that I owe $5,433.50 for an unpaid credit card account from 1999. I know nothing of this credit card. They are offering to settle this debt for $1,358.40. I never had a credit card from First USA Bank which is who they say I owe this to. They are trying to collect for something I did not have 14 years ago! I spoke with a rep. from Northland Group who suggested I write a letter to them stating my position.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Northland-Group-Inc-Attempting-to-collect-a-debt-I-know-nothing-about-from-1999-Minneap-1078387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group Inc.