Complaint Review: Northland Group, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph Wagner — Saint Petersburg Florida United States of America
Northland Group, Inc
Pl.O. box 390846 Minneapolis, MN 55439 Internet United States of America

Northland Group, Inc Phoney bill collection, for debts that do not exist. Well crafted, huge scam , Internet

I received a letter form Northand Group, Inc.  It was very well crafted.  I am fairly computer savvy, I make my living by way of several internet stores.  I also have a 800+ credit rating.  This letter says in bold letters: "Your past due account balance:  $3,757.38  Your settlement offer $ 563.64"  Pretty slick.  I don't owe anyone a dime.  I am proud of this.  I have a CPA that audits my books every year, nothing is amiss.  What I did:  I called the local State Attorneys office (here in St. Petersburg Florida) and asked how I could report this, as older people could easily fall for this, especially if their spouse or relative recently died - then you are actually looking for unpaid bills to include in the estate settlement.  I then faxed it in to the State Attorneys office, and it is now in the system.  Do this, report it. Don't bother to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group-Inc/internet/Northland-Group-Inc-Phoney-bill-collection-for-debts-that-do-not-exist-Well-crafted-913163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group, Inc