Complaint Review: Northland Group

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Surprise Arizona United States of America
Northland Group
7831 Glenroy Rd Edina, Minnesota United States of America

Northland Group Trying to illegally collect a loan discharged in bankruptcy. Edina, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: agree

Much like Ascension Point recovery, I had debts discharged in a bankruptcy. I have documentation verifying this and Northland group is illegally attempting to recovery them. I have sent this agency documentation as to such, and advised my attorney, however, I would like the agency to cease contact with me. Citibank reported a discharged debt to all three credit agencies in

2010. Ascension point tried to contact me and when provided with documentation, ceased contact. Now it appears Northland group likely purchased what they thought was a delinquent loan, and is in fact a discharged loan. In addition to filing a BBB complaint, should the agency continue to contact me, I will be filing a lawsuit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group/Edina-Minnesota-55439/Northland-Group-Trying-to-illegally-collect-a-loan-discharged-in-bankruptcy-Edina-Minne-929259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group

agree

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

wisest thing I've read in a while. File suit, they are in contempt for trying to attempt collection on a discharged account. I'm rootin for ya!!