Complaint Review: Northland Group

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: jack6805 — tinley park Illinois United States of America
Northland Group
P.O. Box 390846 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Northland Group COMPLETE SCAM.....Tried to get me to pay for charges for services I got FOR FREE. Minneapolis, Minnesota

I got a letter from these jokers saying that I owed Sprint $1,186.26 but they were making me a generous settlement offer of $$177.26 (bless their hearts).

What they had no idea of knowing was that I worked for Sprint for 23 years and got all of my services for free and even after leaving, still receive a generous discount with an account that doesn't match the last four digits they provided.  I called Sprint and they are aware of the scam.

People like this are exactly the reason we need to lower the threshold for the death penalty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Northland-Group-COMPLETE-SCAMTried-to-get-me-to-pay-for-charges-for-services-I-got-F-955140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group