Complaint Review: Northland Group

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mazzy511 — Lyndhurst New Jersey United States of America
Northland Group

Northland Group Who is this group? Internet

The Northland Group called my mom who I don't even live with. I got the message and called them back. They didn't even ask my name or anything, they said confirm your last 4 digits of your Social. I said what is this company. She said I can't tell you until you confirm your SSN..really? that sounds legit!!! I refused and the lady gave me an attitude. She told me you can find us on the internet. Maybe she shouldn't tell people that b/c the first thing I found was THIS WEBSITE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-Group/internet/Northland-Group-Who-is-this-group-Internet-960393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland Group