Complaint Review: Northland group inc

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Northland group inc
P.O. Box 390846 Minneapolis mn 55439 Internet United States of America

Northland group inc Trying to get me to pay off a $10k debt on a card I never had, Internet

Received a letter in the mail stating I owed over $10k and could pay it off in 3 to 6 months and negotiate a lower payoff.

I have never had this particular card they are talking about and it must be fraudulent as nothing is showing up on my credit report.

I hope no one would fall for something like this blatant attempt to extort money from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northland-group-inc/internet/Northland-group-inc-Trying-to-get-me-to-pay-off-a-10k-debt-on-a-card-I-never-had-Intern-962799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northland group inc