Complaint Review: Northstar Cases

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Internet USA
Northstar Cases
1743 Presidential Lane Lake Shakopee, Minnesota United States of America

Northstar Cases No refund on internet orders where product is not in stock Lake Shakopee, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Absolutely No Customer Service Support

*Consumer Comment: I have had no luck reaching the company in question

*UPDATE Employee: We welcome your business!

*Author of original report: Don't believe the baloney

*UPDATE Employee: Rip-Off Claim completely FALSE - PLEASE LOOK!

Do not buy products from this company over the web.  Though on their website they list many ways to contact them should you have questions or a concern, they do not respond to any of them.  If you send them direct email they will not respond.  If you call them by telephone, they will not answer and any message you leave will not be responded to.  If you attempt to use their online customer service chat service, you will find that it is offline at all times and any message you send using it will not be responded to.  If you use their online customer service response form, it will not be responded to.  If you place an order, you will not receive any confirmation and you will have no indication whether the item(s) are being sent to you or not.  The only thing the company does do well is charge your credit card, that they do very promptly.  If you order multiple items and some are not in stock, they will eventually ship you what they have (takes about a month) but any out of stock items will not be subsequentally shipped nor will you receive a credit on your charge card for those unsent items.  You will be forced to submit a disputed charge claim with your bank in order to recoup the loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northstar-Cases/Lake-Shakopee-Minnesota-55379/Northstar-Cases-No-refund-on-internet-orders-where-product-is-not-in-stock-Lake-Shakopee-556316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northstar Cases

Absolutely No Customer Service Support

AUTHOR: John C - (United States of America)

I ordered a case from this company on 18 October 2012 order number 4725211508. After not receiving my order, I contacted the company via email on 2 occassions and no one has responded to my emails. There is no telephone number on the website so I am unable to contact them via email.

John Cox
order number 4725211508

I have had no luck reaching the company in question

AUTHOR: canada - (Canada)

I too have experienced all of the above problems with northstar caes.

Here is my info, I'm k W From Canada, bc.
Transaction ID: 3426$%@#$%
Order Date: 1/28/2011 4:53:06 PM
Customer email: a_mo======**
* Billing Info**Amount Paid: 35.85
No replies to my emails or calls.
I plan a visit to there front door with in the month as i am passing that way.
We will see what comes of that.

We welcome your business!

AUTHOR: Steve Johnson - (United States of America)

We welcome anyone to contact us, we'd be happy to assist. We are in business to make customer's happy, and turn them into repeat customers!

Please do take this person up on their suggestion. Email us, contact us, we'd love to talk to you! Please check out our entire line of waterproof cases, pistol cases, and waterproof backpacks!

Better yet, come and visit us at regional and national event such as the Minneapolis Boat Show, or regional Camping Shows all over the nation and meet our staff in person, and touch and see our extensive product line for yourself.

Regardless of how you choose to contact us, know that we will do our best to make you happy!

Please take note that RipOffReport report makes no claim to the truthfulness of their postings.

Anyone can post anything, with no verification or facts to support their claim. Even if someone posts something and asks for it to be removed, it will not happen.

Please don't one unknown and random posting sway your opinion about ANY company you choose to do business with.

Don't believe the baloney

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I am not a rival firm.  I am a very unhappy customer who tried numerous times to contact the company by every one of the methods listed in the report multiple times and failed to get any response from the company (except now their rebuttal to my report here).  Don't believe me?  Go to their website and attempt to contact them by any of the methods I listed and see if you ever get connected to a live person, an email returned, etc.  Before you buy, check them out.  I just did so again today and the problems I listed in the report still exist.

Rip-Off Claim completely FALSE - PLEASE LOOK!

AUTHOR: Steve Johnson - (United States of America)

There is absolutely no evidence with this claim, it was placed here by a rival firm to damage Northstar Cases reputation.

Notice how no name, order information, dates or specific information was provided.

Thank you.