Complaint Review: Northstar nutritionals

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: Chucky — boaz Alabama United States of America
Northstar nutritionals
350 Starke Rd. Carlstadt,New Jersey 07072-211 Internet United States of America

Northstar nutritionals New Market Health I asked for Autoship to stop on three seperate orders to no avail or response.I have shipped back orders and have not received a refund. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From NorthStar

I responded to one e-mail for health products and have been constantly flooded with offers and testimonials from "Drs." and users ,about miraclous results. Having lived with almost constant pain since 2006, I looked to them for non-prescription relief but the products have not helped. I have not received a responce or refund.      Charles  Boaz,AL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northstar-nutritionals/internet/Northstar-nutritionals-New-Market-Health-I-asked-for-Autoship-to-stop-on-three-seperate-or-892362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northstar nutritionals

From NorthStar

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

Mr. Boaz, I am very sorry to hear that this was your experience with Northstar Nutritionals and our products. I would like the opportunity to correct this matter for you right away and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. If you have not received your refund or would like us to replace your shipment please contact me at anytime via email melissaj@northstarnutrionals.com or 443-353-4030 between 8:30 am and 5 pm EST. I will also be sure to check back for your response here as well.