Complaint Review: Northwest Companies

• Updated: Sat, August 15, 2015

• Reported By: VSee — League City Texas
Northwest Companies
1076 Van Buren Avenue Indian Trail, North Carolina USA

Northwest Companies Gregg Tigani President, Randy Ream CEO Break their own contract and won't pay contractors for hard work! Indian Trail North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: No help from North Carolina Depart Of Justice

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint with the NC Department of Justice

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint with the NC Department of Justice

*Consumer Comment: NWC victims

*General Comment: Lawsuit

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact NC BBB and NC Attorney General

I own a company in Texas.  I provided landscape services at several locations of a national restauant chain for Northwest Companies. Work was performed through June 2013.

Greg Tigani and  Northwest Companies owes me in more than $22k. They owe another Texas company more than $10k.

I'm consulting with an attorney regarding legal action since they broke their own contract. From what I have gathered, since the work occurred in Texas collection for non-payment of services could be initiated and processed in Texas.

When they still wanted something from me they would promise prompt payment. Funny how that check never got here. They don't respond to emails, calls or certified letters.

I don't care which one of Gregg Tigani's many companies pays me. I just want to be paid for the services provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Companies/Indian-Trail-North-Carolina-28079/Northwest-Companies-Gregg-Tigani-President-Randy-Ream-CEO-Break-their-own-contract-and-w-1123626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Companies

No help from North Carolina Depart Of Justice

AUTHOR: VSee - (USA)

Submitted report (suggested in a prior post) with the Department of Justice North Carolina. I was informed by the DOJ that they have several reports on this company, however, they do not have any action planned regarding Northwest. When asked what is needed to pursue Northwest, the representative indicated that would be up to the AG and whatever they decide to do. My take on the response is to not hold my breath because it's the complaint(s) are going to collect dust. They were kind enough to send me a packet instructing me how to file in small claims court. The limit in small claims court is $10k. Northwest owes me $20k+ so it really isn't applicable. Please let me know if anyone has success in collecting.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint with the NC Department of Justice

AUTHOR: SNOW - (USA)

I saw your post in the RipOff report.  I have a business that has taken a HUGE loss to Northwest's fraudulent business practices.  I recently hired a lawyer and would suggest that you file a complaint with the North Carolina Department of Justice.  Once they receive similar complaints from multiple people on NorthWest, the States Attorney General HAS to open a RICO case against this awful company.  Within time, the state will levy an injunction stripping Northwest of everything they have.  The form takes 5 min.  Please fill it out for all of us that have fallen victim.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint with the NC Department of Justice

AUTHOR: SNOW - (USA)

NWC victims

AUTHOR: RD, LLC - ()

You are yet another victim of Northwest Companies.  I have a running list of us victims.  I have also contacted the NC district attorney.  If I do not recieve full payment from them, I will be calling the district attorney everyday until I get results.  So far, NWC has victimized service providers in 4 states and I am sure there is going to be more.  I will be putting together a class action lawsuit starting May 19.  I already have an attorney in place in Union County NC.  There is strength in numbers, please contact me and let me know the amount owed, name of your company, addresses of the sites you did work on, and the site owners contact info.  I can be reached at 941-375-1146.

#5 General Comment

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Jeff13Miami - ()

My name is Jeff and have had the same issue.  If you are interested in trying to do a class action lawsuit, please email me at Jeff13Miami@yahoo.com.  Northwest seems to do this to everyone and the more people we get on board on something, the better our chances.  Theres a guy in Florida that I will be contacting about a lawsuit too, he's on this site too.  I would also recommend to file a complaint with the Attorney General in NC about them.  These guys need to be stopped or at least get our money back.  Good luck whatever you decide!

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Contact NC BBB and NC Attorney General

AUTHOR: Philt - ()

I am a similar victim and it would be beneficial to everyone owed money to file complaints with the NC Better Business Bureau and the NC Attorney General.