Complaint Review: Northwest Companies

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: VSee — League City Texas
Northwest Companies
1076 Van Buren Avenue Indian Trail, North Carolina USA

Northwest Companies Gregg Tigani President, Randy Ream CEO Break their own contract and won't pay contractors for hard work! Indian Trail North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: NWC victims

*General Comment: Lawsuit

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact NC BBB and NC Attorney General

I own a company in Texas.  I provided landscape services at several locations of a national restauant chain for Northwest Companies. Work was performed through June 2013.

Greg Tigani and  Northwest Companies owes me in more than $22k. They owe another Texas company more than $10k.

I'm consulting with an attorney regarding legal action since they broke their own contract. From what I have gathered, since the work occurred in Texas collection for non-payment of services could be initiated and processed in Texas.

When they still wanted something from me they would promise prompt payment. Funny how that check never got here. They don't respond to emails, calls or certified letters.

I don't care which one of Gregg Tigani's many companies pays me. I just want to be paid for the services provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Companies/Indian-Trail-North-Carolina-28079/Northwest-Companies-Gregg-Tigani-President-Randy-Ream-CEO-Break-their-own-contract-and-w-1123626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Companies

NWC victims

AUTHOR: RD, LLC - ()

You are yet another victim of Northwest Companies.  I have a running list of us victims.  I have also contacted the NC district attorney.  If I do not recieve full payment from them, I will be calling the district attorney everyday until I get results.  So far, NWC has victimized service providers in 4 states and I am sure there is going to be more.  I will be putting together a class action lawsuit starting May 19.  I already have an attorney in place in Union County NC.  There is strength in numbers, please contact me and let me know the amount owed, name of your company, addresses of the sites you did work on, and the site owners contact info.  I can be reached at 941-375-1146.

#2 General Comment

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Jeff13Miami - ()

My name is Jeff and have had the same issue.  If you are interested in trying to do a class action lawsuit, please email me at Jeff13Miami@yahoo.com.  Northwest seems to do this to everyone and the more people we get on board on something, the better our chances.  Theres a guy in Florida that I will be contacting about a lawsuit too, he's on this site too.  I would also recommend to file a complaint with the Attorney General in NC about them.  These guys need to be stopped or at least get our money back.  Good luck whatever you decide!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Contact NC BBB and NC Attorney General

AUTHOR: Philt - ()

I am a similar victim and it would be beneficial to everyone owed money to file complaints with the NC Better Business Bureau and the NC Attorney General.