Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art Dba Greg Lemasters

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2006

• Reported By:eugene Oregon
Northwest Glass Art Dba Greg Lemasters
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Greg Lemasters DBA Northwest Glass Art DBA NWGA ripoff Lynnwood Washington

I Blew Glass for greg some years ago. He ripped me off on a box of glass i sent him from eugene or. My companies name is new family glass; we're going to come out with a website soon, we'll probably steal the name, or make one similar like northwestglassartone, etc. Not only is he (greg LeMasters) like the only retailer on my sh** list, but I am just too upset to see all the dis satisfied customers. MY customers. He's stolen my glass designs and had tweekers try to reproduce. Not much longer, my friends, we WILL give u a place to buy glass u can trust, from ppl u can trust. Good luck, and look for newfamilyglass!

Sam
eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2006 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art-Dba-Greg-Lemasters/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Greg-Lemasters-DBA-Northwest-Glass-Art-DBA-NWGA-ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-170557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art Dba Greg Lemasters