Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art, NWGA

• Submitted: Sun, December 10, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 10, 2006

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Northwest Glass Art, NWGA
4320 196th SW Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art, NWGA Rip Off-- Did not return emails, over 10 sent Unprofessional Lynnwood Washington

I placed my order #***** on December fourth. It is now 6 days later and they still post my order as "processing". I have emailed them numerous times about the status of my order or a phone number so that I could speak with someone. NO RESPONSE as of yet. I am truthfully worried that they are trying to scam me. What the hell happened to customer service people?! If you guys at NWGA see this, please just ship my order out and let me know what in the world is going on.

Joshua
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2006 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art-NWGA/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-NWGA-Rip-Off-Did-not-return-emails-over-10-sent-Unprofessional-Lyn-224611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art, NWGA