Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, WA 98036, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff, False Advertising, No Contact!! Lynnwood, Washington

Order #7286, Order Date: Monday 04 July, 2005, Shipping Method Express Shipping (express overnight US : 3 lb(s))

I placed an order as you can see above. This info was pasted directly from Greg's website. As you can see it has been 3 days since the order was placed and it was to be shipped express overnight. I'm not sure about anyone else but, overnight means... well... OVERNIGHT!! I tried repeatedly to contact their customer service and like everyone else, I was unsuccessful.

I wasn't really concerned at first but after seeing what Greg has done to the rest of his customers, I feel I'm obligated as a public servant to help the people who he thinks he can walk all over.

I tried contacting Greg via email through his website to let him know that if I did not hear from him that There would be repercussions. He chose to ignore my plea and continue with business as usual.

Here is where the repercussions begin.

I am an attorney specializing in internet fraud and will be filing a lawsuit against Greg and his website. I would like anyone who would like to see justice done, please locate my telephone number at the top of this page and call me directly so that I can take your statements.

I hope together we can put this problem to rest.
Again, you can call me directly or email me at andrewbruno@comcast.net

Note to Greg: All you had to do was contact your customers and let them know what was going on, you chose not to. I have read a lot of complaints about your business ethics. You not only take monies from customers for services you don't provide IE: OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, you are rude to them in the process. I have dealt with people like you before and I have taken them down. Its the principal of the matter. You can not offer a service, charge a customer and then, ignore them. Don't you know that the laws pertaining to e-commerce? Well, I do. That's my business. You'll be lucky to even have access to the internet when I'm done. Crime doesn't pay Greg.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-WA-98036-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-False-Advertising-No-Contact-Lynnwood-Washington-148803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art