Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2006

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626. Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Been extremely satisfied with previous orders, but the last one I placed hasn't been shipped in a month now, and like so many others, I am not getting any responses to my E-mails. ripoff Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Greg responded to me on his site finally

Greg-
I have made a previous order that arrived in a timely fashion and it was exactly what I wanted. I want you to know I was very satisfied. Sad thing is within a week I dropped it and it broke. So I placed an order on 1/15/06 for a dichro sherlock, my order # is 9933. It's now exactly a month later, and the status of my order still says processing. Please send my pipe soon, the only reason I posted here, is because I noticed that you responded to other people who posted on this site, and I couldn't get a response using your site's "contact us" form. I just want to know if you MIGHT be sending it soon. Please let me know man.

Patrick
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2006 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Been-extremely-satisfied-with-previous-orders-but-the-last-one-I-plac-176459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

Greg responded to me on his site finally

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

I logged onto my account today and found this message next to where my order's status had been updated from processing to processing. (not a typo)

"Your shipping address and your billing address do not match. You werent charged. Why would you post on rip off report if you werent ripped off? do you have any idea how damaging that is to our business? why not check to see if we charged you?"

I'd like to say a few things about this. First, I didn't change the shipping address or the billing address for this order from the ones I used in the last order, and it wasn't a problem with the last one. I know you can refuse anyobody's order for whatever reason, but now you are just being lazy about it.

You've told other people that you couldn't fulfill their orders because they were using their parents credit cards, and that is a reasonable excuse; refusing to fill my order because I don't live with my mom anymore, but MY (not my mom's) credit card is still attached to my old address is completely unresonable though. I have no idea why you would use that as your excuse not to send it when you sent my last order to my new address. It just doesn't make sense to me I guess.

It also doesn't make sense that you don't respond to e-mails and then say things like "Why would you post on rip off report..." because, you see, by saying that you are proving that posting here is what it took to get a response out of you. If you don't want people posting about your shop on bad business bureau, then I think the best course of action would be to stop running a bad business. If you are really refusing my order, then why does the status of it still say processing?

I'd prefer that you just charge my card and send me what I ordered (hopefully within the next year), but if you want to go ahead and lose another repeat customer (I had planned on buying one of your fine looking bubblers soon), then you need to change the status to cancelled, or refused, or whatever you make it say.