Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Sat, October 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 07, 2006

• Reported By:Billings Montana
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Charged my card, no update on shipment, been waiting over a week for item or update Lynnwood Washington

Hello, last Friday on 9/29/06, I ordered the $130 Tripler from you guys and have been waiting anxiously to receive it. The very day I ordered it, I get an e-mail saying that it has been shipped. No tracking number was given, just a reference number and the price. This is the 2nd time ordering from you guys and the 1st time I was very pleased on the quality of the products and how fast I received them. Now I'm a little worried because I still have not received the item or an update in my account on your site saying it was processed or shipped! I've ran across quite a few rip-off reports and that made me worried. The phone number you provide doesn't even work either.

I'd like an update on my order. If I won't receive my order anytime soon, I'll file a complaint to IC3.

Reference Number: 4590FC9C-451D4891-545-16F7E0

Erik
Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2006 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Charged-my-card-no-update-on-shipment-been-waiting-over-a-week-for-i-214667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art