Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2005

• Reported By:Deer Park New York
Northwest Glass Art
www.northwestglassart.com Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Just hope this doesn't happen to me ripoff Lynnwood Washington

First I would like to say that I am not mad or upset yet with anything. A little over a week ago I placed a decent sized order there ($200+) for some Christmas presents. Order #9199. I tried emailing to get a status about the order a couple of times, but no response. Then I searched for a phone number and came across this site.

I am doing this to plead with Greg to do the right thing and honor the order and the order fulfillment time that it states on the website. More importantly I just want to know if I need to search elsewhere or there is anything that I need to do to make sure the order happens. Again I have emailed the company a few times to do the same and got know response.

This place seems like the only way to get in touch with the company. So Greg man, do the right thing I am counting on these presents to spread some Christmas cheer.

Cheers,

Christian
Deer Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2005 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Just-hope-this-doesnt-happen-to-me-ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-167719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art