Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Tue, March 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 07, 2006

• Reported By:BOISE Idaho
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th SW Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art NO RESPONSE!! Ripoff Lynnwood Washington

I placed an order 02/26/06 and entered the incorrect shipping address. I e-mailed Northwest Glass about 10 times to change my shipping address and to let me know it had been changed. I have heard NOTHING from this company and if I do not hear anything or see my order by the end of the week I will put a chargeback on my credit card. All I want is a short e-mail telling me if its been changed!!!! I will not order from this company again if I do not hear anything back and I will defiantely let a lot of people know of the crappy business.

BOISE, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-NO-RESPONSE-Ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-179737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art