Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2005

• Reported By:folsom California
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Never received my order that my credit card was billed on 4/26/5. ripoff Lynnwood Washington

My adult daughter received a phone call from this company last week when they realized that my credit card company credited the charges back to my account. The caller said that he had proof the items were mailed, then when my daughter asked the address they mailed it to, he couldn't tell her.

When she said, "Oh yeah, your the one's that never sent our order, my mom was so mad about that. You never answered any of her emails or phone calls, then my mom started looking on the internet and saw other people were having the same problem." He said he was going to file charges, it was fraud, he had proof. He became so frustrated that he hung up on her.

She called me at work and told me what happended and I said, "Was his name Greg?" Yeah, that was his name. I called him back (of course getting a voice mail). I left a message saying, email me Greg, any form of response other than an angry abusive phone call to my daughter would be much more effective. No call back, no emails, I'm shocked!

Highdee
Folsom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Never-received-my-order-that-my-credit-card-was-billed-on-4265-ripo-147025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art