Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Sun, January 01, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2006

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626. Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Ordered 2 months ago and have recieved nothing Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Got my Refund

*Consumer Suggestion: filing with the local police because nothing else seems to work

*Author of original report: Still waiting Greg

I ordered a piece from this company on Nov. 5, 2005 and it is now January 1. I was charged for the item, but have seen nothing.

Products
Sub-Total: $150.00
Express Shipping (express overnight US : 3 lb(s)): $25.00
WA Sales Tax + : $13.35
Total: $188.35

Cut and pasted from my inbox from the order confirmation email. I have tried to write to the company by email numerous times with no response. I see now that this seems to be their standard operating procedure from reading all the other reports here.

As you can see, I also paid for express shipping. I recieved an email on Nov. 24 (19 days after the original order, not what I would call "express")stating that the piece had been shipped. The next day the money was taken out of my account. I have been more than patient with this, but my patience has come to an end.

At this point, I would rather just have a refund than the piece I ordered as all the comments about the artwork here have been disappointing, to say nothing about the customer service.

It seems that posting here is the only way to get the owners' attention, So Greg, get back to me here and lets work this out. Or I could drive an hour and come see you personally. And noone wants that.

Matthew
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2006 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Ordered-2-months-ago-and-have-recieved-nothing-Lynnwood-Washington-170058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

Got my Refund

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

Well, Jan. 10th I finally recieved an email stating that I was being refunded my money, and I just checked my account and he actually did refund me. I am amazed.

Well, needless to say I will never be doing business with these guys again, and I hope that people check here before getting pulled into the same crap that I did. Good luck all, I recommend firing off as many emails to them as you can, worked for me(use all the email addresses that you can find for them).

#2 Consumer Suggestion

filing with the local police because nothing else seems to work

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

It has been months now since the same thing has happened to me and many other people. I suggest visiting this place and talking to him personally or filing with the local police because nothing else seems to work. I think it would be a big step forward for all of the victims of this man's fraud if we can catch him in real life instead of hoping this website will solve our problems.

Still waiting Greg

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

It is now January 7th, and my order still says it is processing on the NWGA website. You can feel free to refund my money anytime now. I will be filing with the Attourney General soon, and the local cops, unless I recieve a refund very quickly.

Here's a quote from a previous message of Greg's on this website.

"I am NOT afraid of jail or prosecution. You know why? Because I don't rip people off. You have nothing to say here. I declined your card, NEVER charged it. If you go to our site and to our conditions of use link you will see we state "we reserve the right to refuse service without explaination". That has been there since day one. And that alone is all we legally need to say. We have to contact NO ONE we haven't charged. PERIOD."
- REBUTTAL Owner of company
Submitted: 8/26/2005 12:46:24 PM Modified: 8/26/2005 12:46:24 PM

Well. I have been charged, and you apparently still don't think that you have to contact me. You reserve that right to refuse service, that's ok by me. You do not reserve the right to take my money and never ship a product, or even respond to me.

This message will be posted on the RipOffReport website, sent to the email address I have for NWGA, and posted on the NWGA website under customer service.(might be sent to the same address, but I don't know or care)

This will be the 4th message I have sent to their web address with no response.