Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Sat, December 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 09, 2006

• Reported By:Gobles Michigan
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Sounds like I'm getting screwed by them too, ripoff Lynnwood Washington

I placed an order with you guys at northwestglassart.com and have yet to receive my order which was placed on November 24th. It says that the max shipping would be seven days and i received an e-mail saying my order had been shipped. You sent me some long crazy order number (#18F7F328-4567D4C5-916-1BB270) with absolutely NO way to track my package that was "supposedly" sent.

I have sent three e-mails over the course of many days and no one has responded. i can't call because there is no number listed. who runs a legitimate business like this? Some of the people on here don't seem very informed but I will tell you that if the 92 entries I have found listed for your website hold any truth then I will do whatever i can to see that it gets shut down.

i want my order or the money and i'm not waiting months for it either especially around the holidays. you should feel like a bunch of @$$!*&%?

Gobles, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2006 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Sounds-like-Im-getting-screwed-by-them-too-ripoff-Lynnwood-Washingto-224546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art