Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art dishonest ripoff fradulent false advertising Lynnwood Washington

I've placed to seperate orders with Northwest Glass Art that total around $298, not to mention I should get two free pieces. It's been over a month since my original order, and after attempting to contact them around 7-8 times I've yet to receive a response.

I was attracted to this site because it seemed reputable, and the products looked amazing. I didn't think I should have to search for rip off report before I placed an order on this site but now I've apparently learned my lesson.

All I want is the pieces I ordered because they do look super cool, now I'm afraid I'll be moved out before my order even comes. I have spent way to much money on this site to just write it off, or to have them treat me the way they have. I think it's ridiculous that a company runs like this.

Jason
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-dishonest-ripoff-fradulent-false-advertising-Lynnwood-Washington-183572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art