Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:prescott Arizona
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff Lynnwood Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: .... You received an immediate refund.

*Author of original report: "Working on it my A$$"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LOL I'm not trying to lose money

*Author of original report: why dont you answer e-mails?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More info Whats your order number?

*Consumer Suggestion: How long have you waited?

I wish I had checked this page before I ordered from northwestglassart.com It would have saved me 110 bucks. Yes their art looks good on the internet, and so do their prices. But unless you want to get ripped off DONT'T order from them. I have e-mailed them many times, they never answer, I am trying to locate a phone number but there is none listed. I am VERY pissed off and would like to meet face to face with the owner.

Nicholas
prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2005 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-139186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

.... You received an immediate refund.

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

Well, I'm not sure why you are so angry. You received an immediate refund. That I issued I might add. Sometime's we are not sent the information needed by that credit card processor. Your's was one of those cases. When it was discovered, you were issued an immediate refund (within an hour). If we were rip off artist's we wouldn't be issuing refund's. As far as the e-mail, we have an alterante e-mail that was sent with your receipt. You could've contacted us and gotten a response that way. We tried a 800 number which cost's .25 a call. But our competition was blowing our phone's up, so we bagged that. I will say I am sorry your experience with us was not a good one. But it is no way typical of our service. These thing's go with the territory I guess.

"Working on it my A$$"

AUTHOR: Nicholas - (U.S.A.)

You piece of $h!t. You didn't state you gave me a refund, I did. I got a refund because you and your business are shady and I hope that your business does not succeed. Seems that you need to work faster on getting your e-mail "issues" straight, becuase it seems you have had "issues" for a while now. If you have "issues" with your e-mail, why don't you have a business contact phone number so customers can get in contact with you???? I think that you don't have any "issues" with your e-mail and you are just a lazy scum bag looking to get something for nothing. Oh yeah, why didn't you post my review of the product that I ordered? Is it because I told the truth? HUH?? Yeah thats what I thought. Have a nice life....well not really.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LOL I'm not trying to lose money

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

Yeah right, I'm not trying to lose money. I gave you the refund. As I've stated, we have e-mail issue's and our web host is "working on it"

why dont you answer e-mails?

AUTHOR: Nicholas - (U.S.A.)

Why are you responding now? I only tried e-mailing you for 2 weeks, and now your responding???? I don't get it!! My order number was #5826, but since writting the complaint here I got a full refund from paypal and then I took my money and business elsewhere. Now if your willing to give me what I originally ordered half off and actually send out the merchandise, that would be great but until then I will have no business with your company. Have a great day.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More info Whats your order number?

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

Whats your order number? Or last name? I will make sure this is taken care of.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

How long have you waited?

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

I bought an item from this company.
I did recieve my item. They are just
slow and do not answer their emails.
It might help to let them know you
are contacting the proper officals
in an email.

Recommend not doing business with this
company.