Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 04, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Wrong wrong wrong

*Author of original report: Order Shipped

I ordered $150 worth of merchandise from them thinking it would be fast and easy. After reading around I read a bunch of rip-off reports, so I descided to write mine. I ordered on 05/19/2005 I waiting at least 7 days to see if there was any action happening in my account, nothing happened. I emailed them 4 times through their "contact us" page, no response. I really want these pipes because they look very good on the their site but now I am worried about what I might recieve.

I read all of the owners rebutttals and he stated that he was shipping out over 100 shipments a day but if he was running such a good business then he should have all this handeled. Greg if you are reading this please make sure my order goes just as I requested with colors, lollipop pipe and all, my order number is #6598. You should really try to get your email fixed and at least at a phonenumber (doesn't have to be a 800 number).

Thank you and if all goes well I will probably order again from you if not then we will just have to wait and see.

Adrik
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2005 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-144135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

Wrong wrong wrong

AUTHOR: Adrik - (U.S.A.)

Okay so I recieved my shippment today (06.04.05). First pipe I opened I was impress, after that it was down hill. Here is a list of what I ordered.

1 x Panda Frit Pipe $25.00

- Color: blue $35.00
1 x Frit Chillum $20.00
1 x Nova $20.00

Totaling at: $145.00

Not only did I loose 5 dollars they messed up on my order.

I have no idea what to do Greg please call me(you have my number) so we can figure something out. Very unsatisfied, I want to do buisness with you again if we can clear this up.

-Adrik Grigorian

Order Shipped

AUTHOR: Adrik - (U.S.A.)

Recived an email today (06.03.05) that they shipped my order. (Placed order on 5.19.05).
Northwest Glass Art
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 6598
Detailed Invoice: MY URL
Date Ordered: Thursday 19 May, 2005

The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Order Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Now lets see if they shipped it correctly or even if they shipped it at all.