Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff No Delivery and No Response! ATTN: GREG Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: LAWSUIT!

*Author of original report: Getting Upset

About one month ago I placed an order with Northwest Glass Art. After sending the money order I have still not received any form of communication, despite my numerous attempts to contact the store.

To the owner: I am not upset or angry in any way about this if I am satisfied with the final result. I understand the difficulties involved with running a small bussiness, and that sometimes things do not go as planned. I would really appreciated a response. Also, it would be nice to receive my order sometime soon, or atleast know that it is on its way. Greg, please come through. I have put a lot of time and energy into this and you to have. Please let me know what is going on. Thanks a lot. And like I said in my original order, you guys rock.

ORDER # : 8649
Date Ordered: Wednesday 19 October, 2005
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x GS Twist () = $25.00
1 x Super Nova () = $26.00

Zach
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-No-Delivery-and-No-Response-ATTN-GREG-Lynnwood-Washington-164895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

LAWSUIT!

AUTHOR: Zach - (U.S.A.)

Northwest Glass Art-
It is evident that you have neglected to reply to my inquiries. While you are in posession of my payment you are violating federal laws. Please do not take this as a threat, but I will take further action if this issue is not resolved immediately. I am sure that you do not wish to have a law suit on your hands, but, if i must, i will see that you do. I am sorry to take such a negative tone all of the sudden, but I am upset with the situation and intend to have it resolved. I recommend a response soon. Thank you.

Getting Upset

AUTHOR: Zach - (U.S.A.)

Northwest Glass Art. Please give me something. I have tried locating a phone number to get in touch with you, but no luck. please please please respond to me or take action. I want no trouble and i would likenothing more than to recommend your site to my friends who are search of pipes. I would really like to have my order.