Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff seems that this site is the only way to get the attention of the people at Northwest Glass Art Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Northwest Glass Art - You still have my product and my money.

*Author of original report: Greg, please read. I have sent you countless emails and it appears this is the only way you will respond.

*Author of original report: my product has been shipped

I've seen that this site is the only way to get the attention of the people at Northwest Glass Art. I've left 5 emails and called several times with no response. Please just cancel my order and return my money order to me. I no longer wish to receive my purchase, just send me back my money order and cancel my order. My order number is 9582. I would also like to see a response some kind seeing how you simply don't respond to anything.

Benjamin
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-seems-that-this-site-is-the-only-way-to-get-the-attention-of-th-172322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

Greg, my product was returned to you over a month ago because you sent it to the wrong address even though I repeatedly told you not to. I have sent you countless emails and letters and you have been unresponsive to all of them. You still have my product and my money.

Your website says that any product can be returned for a refund or credit. I just want my original order back since you sent it to the wrong address the first time.

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

The person that I had the product shipped to didn't know it was coming and returned it to sender. Please resend it to my primary address when you get it.

Again.....Please Respond to this. You have not responded to anything else but you must respond to this because you now have my product.

my product has been shipped

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

They just now emailed me saying my product has been shipped, we'll see what happens.