Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2005

• Reported By:Marlton New Jersey
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626. Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Did I get ripped off Ripoff Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Whats the deal greg?

Hey, I placed and order with Northwest glass art a few days ago and I clicked on overnight shipping and payed the extra 25.00 so far it just says processing and its been 2 days. I just want to know did I get ripped off? Was I scammed out of my money. My order# is 7550.

Greg if you are reading this will you plz reply and ship my order or atleast tell me when I can expect it to be shipped. Thankz.

Tyler
Marlton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington/Northwest-Glass-Art-Did-I-get-ripped-off-Ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-151517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

Whats the deal greg?

AUTHOR: Tyler - (U.S.A.)

So greg whats the deal man. are you going to ship my order or do I have to file a claim. I dont understand what the deal is. At the moment this company looks very unprofessional. No working email. A phone number that just rings and then when you leave a message no one calls you back. Greg SHIP MY ORDER. Or atleast let me cancel it and get my money back. If you are unable to do either. I will be filing a claim with IFCC. Now lets not jump to any conclusions here I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just see so many unhappy customers and it makes me wonder will I be one of them? so far its looking that way. But greg plz prove me wrong and ship my order or atleast let me know whats up. My order# is 7550.