Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2005

• Reported By:Chambersburg Pennsylvania
Northwest Glass Art
Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Ripoff Hasn't responded to e-mails...Order STILL processing Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: This is BullS**t

*Author of original report: WTF

*Author of original report: BTW I'll be expecting a response

Well, after everyone else complained Greg claims to have filled their orders, so here it goes.

I ordered from Northwest Glass Art earlier this year and, although it still took over 3 weeks for the product to reach my home, I still received it. So naturally, when I placed another order, I expected it to follow the same path.

On my last order, it only took a week for it to be processed and shipped. This order I've placed, however, has been in the PROCESSING stage for almost 2 weeks now. I e-mailed the company but received no response. WHERE IS MY ORDER?!?

I noticed Greg said that people started requesting their products too soon and that's why there was a delay. Well, what is too soon when it says on the Web site it should only take up to 7 seven days?

I have very strong ties with the media and I will not hesitate to blow this thing up or contact the necessary people (FBI, DEA). I understand selling these products aren't necessarily illegal, but fraud is and you've obviously had some other unhappy customers.

I accepted a late order the first time. I'm not going to do it again.

Please tell me what the problem is with my order and why it takes 2 weeks to process...

Kelly
I don't think so, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington/Northwest-Glass-Art-Ripoff-Hasnt-responded-to-e-mailsOrder-STILL-processing-Lynnwood-W-152173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

This is BullS**t

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

All right...I've had to watch practically everyone that has posted a report AFTER me get a rebuttal or response from Greg, but he apparently doesn't have anything to say to me.

I'm not claiming that money was taken and I never received my product. In fact, the money is still in the bank and waiting to be taken, because that would indicate to me that the product has been shipped. But apparently I don't matter because my order has been processing for almost 4 weeks now.

4 WEEKS! Is that how long it takes Greg? Why is my order still processing Greg? No wonder there's no phone number on the Web site...Greg doesn't want anyone tracking him down any easier. If I can't get my product I'd at least like to cancel my order.

I don't understand why this is such a problem. I ordered from this company before and received my product in a less amount of time than my new order has been "processing".

I have sent multiple e-mails to NWGA and have yet to receive word on anything. WHERE IS MY PRODUCT GREG?!?!?!

WTF

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Yeah, so I noticed that Greg responded to 3 postings yesterday and conveniently passed me by. So I thought maybe he finished processing my order and didn't need to respond to me because it was done..Boy was I wrong.

Instead of being a responsible businessman and making his customers happy, he just chose to skip my post. Thanks.

Although I am glad that people who placed their orders 3 months ago are finally receiving what they wanted (for the most part) I wish someone who runs their own business could be professional enough to answer all customer inquiries...especially since he won't do it through e-mail.

I don't want trouble...I just want my product and I shouldn't have to wait this long to get it. Now I don't even know how to cancel the order because the company makes it virtually impossible to contact them without flying to Washington and knocking on their door.

Be responsible and SEND ME MY ORDER!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I wanted to let Greg know that my Order # is 7507. I'll be expecting a response or my package...SOON!