Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2006

• Reported By:West Nyack New York
Northwest Glass Art
.northwestglassart.com Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff It's been two weeks since i placed my order... still waiting... Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: northwest glass art does not rip off

*Author of original report: Item has been shipped

I placed on order on www.northwestglassart.com on January 2nd, 2006 and chose a money order as a method of payment that was to be shipped to my friend in Spring Valley, New York as a birthday present. I sent in the money order on Friday, January 6, 2006. It is January 19, 2006 right now. Tomorrow, it will be the long awaited for two week anniversary in which I originally mailed in the money order for a 100 dollar inside out sherlock bubbler. The status has never updated and still says "pending receipt of money order" on their website. I don't want to rush you but if it is okay, at least please inform me as to the current status of the order. I am getting worried because I know it does not take 2 weeks for a money order to ship across the U.S. My order number is #9743. I'm sorry I had to contact you through this website but it is the only way I can reach you. Please respond. Thank you.

Jeff
West Nyack, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-Its-been-two-weeks-since-i-placed-my-order-still-waiting-172452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

northwest glass art does not rip off

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

So the bubbler came in today. It came on the 2nd business day after the order shipped. My friend called me up and was so excited over it. Even I am. It is a great quality piece and is not low quality like what everyone else says. All that is needed is patience cause northwest glass art doesn't rip people off. They offer great deals.

Item has been shipped

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

It's been a day since i posted on ripoffreport.com and my order has just been updated to "order shipped". I honestly don't feel northwest glass art ripped me off because they do eventually update and people eventually do get their products. I still have yet to see if my friend gets what i asked for in the mail. I'd order from them again if it all works out. It just takes a little bit of patience. It took me 2 weeks to get the order shipped. I will talk about the quality of the product as soon as i get it, but as of now, i'm not upset at all. I am pretty pleased.