Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:Englewood Cliffs New Jersey
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff scam fraud won't reply to emails, no phone number on website! Lynnwood Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: UPDATE - RECEIVED ITEM

I placed an order several weeks ago with this scumbag and sent several emails. No reply. This con-man doesn't even have a contact number on the site, but luckily I stumbled upon ripoffreport.com when I Googled 'northwestglassart contact number' and someone on here had posted their number (no clue on how you found that out, but kudos). It's 425-776-8952. Anyway, my order status still says 'processing' after all this time and I have no doubt this sleaze already charged my card.

After all the comments I read on here about the worksmanship of their products being lousy as well, I wish I could just cancel my order already. I'll be notifying their local police department's fraud division if my card is charged. Hopefully my credit card company has safeguards against these type of scams so I won't be charged. We'll see how this plays out.

Michael
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2006 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-scam-fraud-wont-reply-to-emails-no-phone-number-on-website-L-171719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

#1 Consumer Suggestion

UPDATE - RECEIVED ITEM

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Well, I finally received the item I ordered (over a month later) and despite claims that their worksmanship was lousy, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this piece. They still have terrible customer service though.