Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:San Mateo California
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626. Lynwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art AKA NWGA Company does not respond in a timely manner, its hard to tell if they are legitamate Lynwood Washington

I placed an order on December 12, 2005 for $150.00 (Double Bubbler). The order number is: 9365 and the reference number is: 45B5D84E-439E31E2-598-1D378C. Anyways, i read that i should allow up to 7 days for the order to be processed so i waited the 7 days and the site still said that the order was processing. I received an email for NWGA and it said that my order had been shipped. Is there any way i can verify that is has actually been shipped. I have checked my online balance to see if the money has been taken from me, but it hasn't so I emailed NWGA a couple of times to find the status of my order and i have not gotten any responses. Apparently this is a problem. A response from Greg would definately be appreciated. I worked very hard for that money and I chose to spend it with your company, please tell me this was not a mistake and that I am just paranoid about what is going on.

Anthony
San Mateo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2005 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-AKA-NWGA-Company-does-not-respond-in-a-timely-manner-its-hard-to-tell-168797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art