Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2006

• Reported By:Ocean New Jersey
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff Lynwood Washington

*Author of original report: Got it!

*Author of original report: Got it!

*Author of original report: yup hes still a ripoff

*Author of original report: forgot to tell you

*Author of original report: forgot to tell you

*Author of original report: EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT

*Author of original report: Finally

*Author of original report: Got a response

*Author of original report: 5 months later

*Author of original report: Still Waiting

*Author of original report: This is just EXCELLENT!

*Author of original report: Waiting

*Author of original report: Wow

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I will send you a money order monday. We no longer carry this item at the moment.

*Author of original report: Just get it done

Ordered a 150 dollar item on 9/10/05. For 10 days I emailed him. No repsonse. I'm hoping he'll respond and I'll withdrawal this report.

Mike
Ocean, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2005 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynwood-Washington/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-Lynwood-Washington-158130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

Got it!

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I received the item today after 8 long months.

Got it!

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I received the item today after 8 long months.

yup hes still a ripoff

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

After being promised the item for free, I never received it. And still beat out of 35 dollars. I guess its good I didn't lose all of it.

forgot to tell you

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Anybody thats reading this and has a problem with northwestglassart.com Greg told me in one of his emails that the owner of this site cancelled his account and is not able to post any rebuttals to your report.

forgot to tell you

EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

This guy is not such a bad guy after all. He explained to me the problem, I take back the comments I left about this company. Hes giving me the item I originally wanted free of charge. I'm not saying waiting for an item for 6 months is good but its good to know that hes aware of the mistake he made, and he definitely made up for it.

Finally

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Well he finally sent back my money order but now I'm still beat out of 150 dollars. The original order was an item for 35 dollars. The item came cracked so I sent him the item and a 115 dollar money order for another item on his site that cost 150 dollars. That is when I lost contact of him. But since 6 months ago I lost my money order receipt so there is no way I can cash the money order without it. And I am still beat out of the 35 dollars that I originally sent him for the first item. So all in all I'm out of 150 dollars. A warning from an experienced customer, do not do business with this guy.

Got a response

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

He finally responded to my many emails. We discussed whether I wanted the item or the money order, and I told him I wanted the item. I soon lost touch of him, my order never updated on his site, and once again I'm sending many emails.

5 months later

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Yup,not to my surprise its been five months since I first ordered the product and 4 months since I was promised a refund. I recently looked at the site and saw the price of the item has been lowered substantially, but I sent him an email stating that all I wanted was my Item and that I didnt care about the money. It's ridiculous that I was told I was getting a refund and never got it. I really don't think that it's that big of a deal for a company to just follow through on their orders.

-Mike

Still Waiting

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

It's been almost 3 months since I first ordered product. He claims he sent me a money order a while ago but he never did. Why lie about sending money back, theres no point. Just tell the truth. This really sucks. I want something back, either money or a product.

This is just EXCELLENT!

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Hey, I'm really happy that your sent my money order for 150 dollars last monday. Its only been a week, I mean its not like it should have come like on Thursday of last week or anything. Wow this is the worst company to do business with I will make sure to post in every forum possible not to do business with this company.
Thanks!

Waiting

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I am still waiting for my money order in the mail. Did you send it?
thanks,
Mike

Wow

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I dont understand that in order to get a response from your company I'm forced to spend time on this site. Its ridiculous. But thanks for finally responding and I'm hopoing I'll receive my money.

#14 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#15 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#16 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#17 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just get it done

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I would just like to get this settled. PLease just respond.

Thanks,