Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Pipes

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Pittsburg California United States of America
Northwest Glass Pipes
4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Northwest Glass Pipes Chunky Glass Pipes Made a purchase close to a month ago - no replies. Lynnwood, Washington

I made a purchase for a vaporizer and glass water pipe close to a month ago. The order went through, I received an order confirmation, as well as the funds posted from my account. My order number is:

Order: yhst-32391591851693-5105

I have tried to contact the company several times regarding order status and when it will ship and I have gotten no replies from the emails provided. I have even attempted to contact all 3 of their companies that they own. No luck. Their phone number says "voicemail box is full" when ever you try to call it. I just want my product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Pipes/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Pipes-Chunky-Glass-Pipes-Made-a-purchase-close-to-a-month-ago-no-replies-821032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Pipes