Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Pipes

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: DJ — santa monica California United States of America
Northwest Glass Pipes
4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Northwest Glass Pipes Scam Ripoff Artist Criminals! Who take advantage of customers and steal their money! Lynnwood, Washington

I ordered two glass pipes from Northwest Glass Pipes company. It cost me $60 with shipping included. I bought them for myself and a friend of mine as a christmas gift. The website says it takes 48 hours to process an order and takes 7-10 business days to receive your order.

It has been 4 weeks since i placed my order and still i have not received anything from this company. I sent an email to the business' customer service center. I have yet to hear back from them. I also tried calling the company, and no one picked up. When i reached the business' voice mail it said their mail box was full (probably full of other people's complaints).

Today I filed a report with the BBB, Better Business Bureau, and i am now awaiting a response from them. Their website says they will review my report within 10 days and will contact me by email.

In the time that i have been waiting to receive my products i have been looking up reviews on northwest glass pipes company. On Ripoff Report alone i have read many complaints about this business. Very few people have actually received anything from this business and many have been dealing with the same problems as I have been dealing with. I am beginning to become more and more impatient as each day passes that i do not receive my order products.

Consumers beware. Do not fall for this business' scams. You will lose your hard earned money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Pipes/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Pipes-Scam-Ripoff-Artist-Criminals-Who-take-advantage-of-customers-and-s-974183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Pipes