Complaint Review: Northwest Pines (Yes Community)

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — Houston Texas
Northwest Pines (Yes Community)
14022 Walters Rd., Houston, Texas USA

Northwest Pines (Yes Community) Theft, Disrespectfull, Careless, Unaccommadating Houston Texas

Hello world this is your future Sociologist writing this blog to help inform others about this mobile home community I stay in (for a year and three months). In March I dropped my back payments and rent money order for 700 dollars into the night drop box on a sunday evening because the office was closed. I dont know personally if this was an inside job (meaning the employees stole money order) or outside job (meaning someone outside the office stole money order), but my money order was stolen from the drop box as well as some other residents.

The community office claims they had nothing to do with it being stolen but still expects me the victim to pay twice which isnt happening. I filed a police report and a fruad claim with western union (their not much help, losers), western union sent me a photo copy of the cashed money order and I saw it was altered but you can still see my original signature alittle bit. [continued below]....

.....

Its now May and I still have this balance on my account and investigation still continues. Maybe the office thought I wasnt going to follow through on this situation but i'm a college educated, single- african-american young woman. WATCH out with this community because they are out to steal your hard-working rent money. Please feel free to comment or contact this community office yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Pines-Yes-Community/Houston-Texas-77014/Northwest-Pines-Yes-Community-Theft-Disrespectfull-Careless-Unaccommadating-Houston-1049248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Pines (Yes Community)