Complaint Review: Northwest Territorial Mint

• Reported By: anonymous — South Prairie Washington United States of America
Northwest Territorial Mint
2505 south 320th.street Federal Way, Washington United States of America

Northwest Territorial Mint False delivery dates Federal Way, Washington

My wife owns a small company that uses one ounce silver coins as part of a belt buckle design that ship to Italy on a " just in time " basis. She ordered 919 coins through a small coin dealer in Kent Wa. that gets theirs from Northwest Territorial Mint in Federal Way Wa. The coin dealer was told the delivery date would be no later than 3 wks. I was there and heard this myself. That was on Jan. 5th. 2011. I came into the coin dealers shop to pick them up and ----you guessed it--- nothing. Now I find out from others that Northwest T. Mint is notorious for this. My wife has lost alot of business because of this and god knows when she will see a shipment. I don't trust them as the money involved is in the thousands of dollars. What can we do as our hands are tied. I am talking to our lawyer now but that takes even more time. By the way---my wife is being sued by the contractor she did her business with for breach of contract. This is a nightmare!!!! Help get her coins will you please??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Territorial-Mint/Federal-Way-Washington-98003/Northwest-Territorial-Mint-False-delivery-dates-Federal-Way-Washington-688736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Territorial Mint