Complaint Review: Northwest Territorial Mint

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Mike Beall — Hanna Indiana United States of America
Northwest Territorial Mint
2505 South 320th Street, Suite 110, Fedrl Way, WA Internet United States of America

Northwest Territorial Mint Ross Hansen, Ken Greene, Chris Ness Deceptive business practices; breach of contract failed to deliver products on time and unfair to customers Internet

On Nov. 4, 2012, I ordered 20- 1 oz Canadian Maple Leafs ($34,788.40)  Was told delivery would be 6-8 weeks.  After 8 weeks I was emailed a notice saying it would be another 30 days for delievery.

As stated in the agreement, "If we are unable to deliver after that additional 30 day period we will pay you a full refund or the market gain (our listed buy price), whichever is higher."

As of 12:00 pm, March 4, 2013, I have not received satisfaction on my purchase and Northwest Territorial Mint (NWTM) has not fulfilled its agreement, even after a 30 day delay.

I request NWTM issue a full refund, in the amount of $34,788.40 immediately.  I was told that is not what the contract said and they refused to refund.

6 March, 2013:  I still havenot received my product or refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Territorial-Mint/internet/Northwest-Territorial-Mint-Ross-Hansen-Ken-Greene-Chris-Ness-Deceptive-business-practice-1024502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Territorial Mint