Complaint Review: Northwestglassart

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 27, 2004

• Reported By:Juneau Alaska
Northwestglassart
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art stole my money and will not contact me, tried over RIPOFF Lynnwood Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Did you finally receive your order?

OK so here is how it happened. I ordered a piece of glass art from this website *NORTHWESTGLASSART.COM) and the item arrived broken in the mail. The package was packed very POORLY and was bound to break in the mail. After trying to email them many times, the company refused to reply. I sent the broken parts back to the company and they still refused to contact me.

A month later, I filed a claim with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and the company has still refused to contact me. NO phone number is posted on website! NORTHWEST GLASS ART IS A RIP OFF! They STOLE my money!!! My money has not been refunded and I have recieved NO exchange for the broken piece of glass.

CM
Juneau, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwestglassart/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-stole-my-money-and-will-not-contact-me-tried-over-RIPOFF-Lynnwood-Was-116242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwestglassart

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Did you finally receive your order?

AUTHOR: G - (U.S.A.)

We did make a mistake here. It was however cleared up and this person has received their merchandise.