Complaint Review: Norton Antivirus

• Submitted: Sat, April 03, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 24, 2004

• Reported By:ansonia Connecticut
Norton Antivirus
www.symantec.com , Florida U.S.A.

Norton Antivirus refuses to honor rebates after sending in all the information ripoff Maimi, Florida

*Author of original report: received my rebate

After fulling out all the information and sending in all I needed to send in I was refused my rebate because they needed that I upgrade my software. Well my former software was all ready installed on my new computer. From 2003 to a 2004.

We need to stop big companies from taking advanage of us small people. They are ripoffs and users of people that buy their procucts. I will find a company to install next years antiverus. And I have all year to look. DO NOT BUY NORTION AKA SYMANTIC. THEY ARE NOT THE WORLD'S TRUSTED SOLUTIONS AS ON TOP OF THEIR BOX STATES.

Donna
ansonia, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2004 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norton-Antivirus/Florida/Norton-Antivirus-refuses-to-honor-rebates-after-sending-in-all-the-information-ripoff-Maim-86471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norton Antivirus

received my rebate

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I have received my rebate and this reporting them on this formit.
But I had to tell them that the software was on my pc before I brought this computer and that they had my old email address. because I changed internet services in dec 2003 to dsl services and after telling them all that informtion. I go my rebate within 2 weeks. So if you change internet service and have a new e mail address please tell them the information so you can get your rebate.