Complaint Review: Norton Internet Security

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Zoar Ohio
Norton Internet Security
350 Ellis St. Mountain View, CA 94043usa Internet United States of America

Norton Internet Security Norto Norton internet security Norton antivirus Paid for internet protection, got virus, had to pay additional to cure, they don't respond nor repair, Internet

Norton internet security Norton antivirus I Paid for internet protection, got virus, had to pay additional to cure, they don't respond nor repair, Internet.

I called them to answer an email tha they were going to auto renew my account, I told them that I paid them to secure my system for several years now and I got a virus on my computer, the girl told me if I paid $69.99 I that tech support would fix my computer so I paid.  Tech support persons name was Gester, said that he could not remove the virus , I would have to pay $30.00 more for a different dept to remove the virus.  Told him no I wanted a refund on my credit card because the girl lied to me.....I might add that they use people to answer calls that you can't understand and I was on the phone between yesterday and today 3/20 and 3/21/13 approx 2 hours.  Between being on hold for over 1/2 hour and asking them to repeat themselves..... Using foreigners to do this work as absolutely ridiculous and a other ripoff to the Trusting American Customers.

I told them again I want my refund and they keep trying to sell me virus removal which will cos me $100 + dollars that I can not afford.  I am to the point where I do not trust Norton and fear that they are doing this just to Rip off customers for more money.  I want them taken care of.  This business is a farse..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norton-Internet-Security/internet/Norton-Internet-Security-Norto-Norton-internet-security-Norton-antivirus-Paid-for-internet-1036732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norton Internet Security