Complaint Review: Norton Symantic Antivirus 2004 - Best Buy

• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2004

• Reported By:w spfld Massachusetts
Norton Symantic Antivirus 2004 - Best Buy
P.O. BOX 028516 MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

Norton Symantic Antivirus 2004 - Best Buy rebate ripoff MIAMI Florida

*Author of original report: I GOT MY $30.00 REBATE THANKS TO YOU

*Author of original report: in the process of sending me my $30.00 rebate, Thank you again Rip-off Report

I purchased the 2004 Norton Symantic Antivirus/Antispam software from Best Buy in Feb and sent the rebate slip back within 2 days. 30 days later I received a postcard from Symantic stating I sent the rebate back incorrectly and was advised to go to their website, which I did. I also called. No one will get back to me. I called Best Buy where I purchased it and they directed me back to Symantic. I will never buy any product from Norton or Best Buy again. Buy Buy Best Buy.

Eileen
w spfld, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norton-Symantic-Antivirus-2004-Best-Buy/MIAMI-Florida-33102-8516/Norton-Symantic-Antivirus-2004-Best-Buy-rebate-ripoff-MIAMI-Florida-86410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norton Symantic Antivirus 2004 - Best Buy

I GOT MY $30.00 REBATE THANKS TO YOU

AUTHOR: Eileen - (U.S.A.)

I RECEIVED MY $30.00 REBATE FROM MY PURCHASE OF THE 2004 NORTON/SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE ON 4/14/04 HOPE THIS CHECK DOES NOT BOUNCE HA HA......HATS OFF TO YOU RIP-OFF REPORT....SINCERELY, EILEEN........TO ALL OTHERS, PLS DON'T GIVE UP....THIS IS NOT FAIR..LET THE BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AS WELL AS BEST BUY....ONCE AGAIN...BYE BYE BEST BUY

in the process of sending me my $30.00 rebate, Thank you again Rip-off Report

AUTHOR: Eileen - (U.S.A.)

I made another call to Symantec on 4/4/04 and finally did get a customer service rep and more less read him the riot act and told him he could see my complaint on the Rip-Off Report on line as well as others regarding Symantec's unfair Rebate Practices and also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in West Palm Beach Fla. Today 4/5/04 i checked my e mail and Symantec told me they are in the process of sending me my $30.00 rebate. I also got an e mail from the BBB and they too are processing my complaint. My advise to others regarding this buisiness is to not give up.......I will see what happens next. Thank you again Rip-off Report..