Complaint Review: Norvax

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sharring — Grayslake Illinois
214 W Huron Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Norvax Prospect Zone Deceptive Lead Program, Promises Made, Most Leads - Not Credible Chicago, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: RE:

Insurance Agent Consumers Beware!

I would like to take this opportunity to give you the heads up on some sincerely deceptive lead/referral practices.  Prospect Zone approached me about their lead program.  I went over a significant amount of question with Mr. Latz.  What you are promised over the phone is not what they deliver.

The leads started out to be shared, they were so horrible - they recommended that to increase the quality of the lead, to go to the $15 non-shared leads.  Results:  80% of them were not looking, asked not to be contacted, were already part of a union, bad phone numbers, bad email address, no one there with that name - verified the address on the assessors site, said they were not even looking for insurance.

I was promised that if I did not feel their lead programs was working, could I get my money back.  I was told yes, absolutely via Mr. Latz.  There lead program was a deposit of $500 in the account and I would get $250 in free leads.  In my first 20 leads, 17 of them were BAD.  What a nightmare!  When I called in to discuss the poor leads, he sent me to Accounting.  No real resolution.  Takes a long time to get "lead credit" even when you to request it (7 days).

The nightmare continues to go on.  It goes to show that "being promised free lead credits, doth not promise quality referrals."

I have worked with a number of lead companies and I can safely say, my experience with this company is the worst experience I have had.   All other companies, if they say they will give you "credit/refund" they did it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvax/Chicago-Illinois-60654/Norvax-Prospect-Zone-Deceptive-Lead-Program-Promises-Made-Most-Leads-Not-Credible-Chi-1035767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvax

AUTHOR: Norvax, LLC - ()

Dear Sharring,

Thank you for sharing your frustrations regarding your lead account, however we
are unsure as to what drove you to become dissatisfied.  After reviewing
your account, it appears that of the 73 leads you received from us, you only
requested credit for 11, all of which were accepted and the funds were returned
to your account in full.  Based off of that data we can only assume that
the additional 62 leads you received were deemed to be qualified
prospects.  Additionally, our return policy requires that you request
credit on any invalid leads within 10 days of receiving the lead, however I see
that we went ahead and issued manual credits for several leads that fell
outside of the 10 day window, strictly as a courtesy to you.  It is also
our policy that we do not issue refunds on cash deposits for our
services.  All of this is stated in the Terms & Conditions section of
the contract you signed.

Anytime we have an upset client we take it very seriously.
 If there is anything we can do to improve your experience with our
company please do not hesitate to contact us at 866-466-7829.

Best Regards,