Complaint Review: Norvergence & IFC Credit

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By:Island Park New York
Norvergence & IFC Credit
550 BROAD ST NEWARK, New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence & IFC Credit SCAM, RIPOFF, DON'T PAY YOUR LEASE PAYMENTS locked into longterm "Matrix Box" leases NEWARK New Jersey *EDitor's Comment ..Class Action lawsuit useless

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: IFC scamming company

I don't need to go through the scam again, but anybody who has been had by Norvergence Corp., and is locked into longterm "Matrix Box" leases. I feel a reasonable court would see that most of the money Novergence received from the leasing companies was for future services, never provided.

I feel the courts might view that the leasing companies would be entitled to the value of the box, and not the inflated cost which included services never received. Why were the leasing companies represented at the bancrupcy hearings, because they knew that Norvergence had a responsibility to the leasing companies for the amounts over the cost of the box.

Ask your leasing company for a copy of the original purchase of the box. You will see, in all cases, the leasing companies purchased the boxes from Norvergence directly, and not from the manufacturer. Therefore they were aware, or should have been aware, that they were financing a Matrix Box and a promise for service; two components of the same lease.

I also feel that we should start a discussion board for all Norvergence customers so we can establish a tact that will ultimately void are contracts. Anybody wronged by Norvergence please fel free to contact me. I feel we can win this!!!!!

Michael
Island Park, New York

Norvergence Victims...
..It is the opinion of Rip-off Report staff that a Class Action will not work in this situation and will only lead victims down a long path of disappointment. In order for an attorney to take on such a case, there needs to be money. NorVergence clearly went belie-UP! / defunked / Bankrupt, which means, there is NO MONEY! Once a bonafide lawyer contacts Rip-off Report with a plan, we will be glad to make arrangements with them to e-mail those of you who filed a Rip-off Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence-IFC-Credit/NEWARK-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-IFC-Credit-SCAM-RIPOFF-DONT-PAY-YOUR-LEASE-PAYMENTS-locked-into-longterm-101224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence & IFC Credit

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

IFC scamming company

AUTHOR: don''t worry - (United States of America)

I paid the full 60 installments on time.  I thought the lease is terminated.  After several months, IFC asked me to pay over $2,000 telling me that the lease is not terminated.  What a funny company it is!  IFC is keep charging me for nothing.

I copied some IFC scams on internet and emailed to IFC.  I do not think they will care.  They will keep scam you as long as they make money.

So, please be careful with IFC.  What a great name!!!

Felix