Complaint Review: Norvergence - Thomas Salzano

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 06, 2006

• Reported By:Queens New York
Norvergence - Thomas Salzano
550 Broad St Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence - Thomas Salzano ripoff Newark New Jersey

I am a former employee of Norvergence "Screening Manager" that still has a bad taste in my mouth even after all this time. I never really got any of my expenses back nor did I get all the money that I was entitled to for commission. More importantly I feel horrible for the business that I sold to that are probably still fighting not to have to pay for this scam.

I just read in a Jersy paper that Thomas Salzano son of an executive at bankrupt telecommunications firm Norvergence stole nearly $500,000 from the company to pay for drinks, trips to area clubs and even a five-bedroom house, according to a lawsuit filed Wednesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Newark.

Yes, Thomas J. Salzano, 23, son of Norvergence chief managing officer Thomas N. Salzano, spent more than $200,000 in company money on a Glen Ridge house, and charged another $268,000 in personal expenses on the firm's American Express card.

Finally thhe FBI is conducting a criminal investigation of Norvergence, and the Federal Trade Commission won a $181.7 million default judgment against the company last summer....of which I am sure they will never see any of that money.

Lets hope they go to jail. That would give me a sweet taste in my mouth

Sharon
Queens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence-Thomas-Salzano/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-Thomas-Salzano-ripoff-Newark-New-Jersey-179591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence - Thomas Salzano