Complaint Review: Norvergence

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:North Palm Beach Florida
20801 Biscayne Blvd Ste 403 Aventura, Florida U.S.A.

Norvergence ripoff Aventura Florida

I purchase two complete systems from norvergence. They made promises that for the next five years my phone bill will be 20% less than I am paying now. All I had to do was signed up and get my credit approved. which I did. They came in and installed the systems. From that day on I have had nothing but horror stories. Hold for 2 hours will send someone out never came, will reinburst you for your phone bills that you incurred with your old company never did, send you a cell phone which they did but it was a New Jersey phone number said it was a loner,never received my phone, Paid both phone bills for 4 months called never received any money back, Owe to bank $45,000. dollars for phone system I can't use.

I had to reconnect to my old company so I could get faxes and make local calls. I am now paying for bank loan, plus long distance calling, plus phone lines, double was I was Paying before. I had the system 3 months and Norvergence declared bankruptcy. They committed fraud, misresentation, and loss of business from my mortgage
company. Help a telehone rip off person

North Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/Aventura-Florida-33180/Norvergence-ripoff-Aventura-Florida-99590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence