Complaint Review: Norvergence

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2004

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Norvergence
norvergence.com , New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence ripoff I would rather loose my good credit, then pay this scam. NEWARK New Jersey

THIS COMPANY TRULY WAS A SCAM, THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO GET $65,000 DOLLARS FROM ME ON A FALSE LEASE. OUR PHONES ARE DOWN, AND THE MATRIX IS SOLD AT ANY COMPUTER STORE FOR $980.00.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT WE MUST PAY THE LEASE ON SUCH A SCAM, BUT IF THESE THIEFS GET AWAY WITH THIS, WE ARE ALL IN BIG TROUBLE!

I would rather loose my good credit, then pay this scam. We all need to do something.

Victor
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2004 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/New-Jersey/Norvergence-ripoff-I-would-rather-loose-my-good-credit-then-pay-this-scam-NEWARK-New-Jer-101857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence