Complaint Review: Norvergence

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:boca raton Florida
Norvergence
550 Broad Street Newark,, New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence Con Newark, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NORVERGENCE RIP-OFF, BOCA RATON, FL

*Consumer Comment: not norvergence

*Consumer Comment: class action for victims

*Consumer Comment: I would like to join class action suite

I am the owner of a small business who also believed Norvergence scripted scam. I was also told by the leasing company that I am still responsible for the paperweight (Soho box) for another 3 years! In fact, they had no cell phones in stock and told me to buy 1 and send them the receipt, they'll reimburse me...I'll wait for that check to arrive!

I truly believe the leasing companies were fully aware of Norvergences marketing practices, and the end result. They stood to make alot of money as well.

I am looking for individuals/companies who are on the 'hook' for this lease and want to join together for a class action suit against the leasing company.

Gary
boca raton, Florida

Norvergence Victims...
..It is the opinion of the Rip-off Report staff that a Class Action will not work in this situation and will only lead victims down a long path of disappointment. In order for an attorney to take on such a case, there needs to be money. NorVergence clearly went belie-UP! / defunked / Bankrupt, which means, there is NO MONEY! Once a bonafide lawyer contacts Rip-off Report with a plan, we will be glad to make arrangements with them to e-mail those of you who filed a Rip-off Report. ..CLICK below to read more about our policy.. ... A policy to protect our readers

LINK REMOVED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-Con-Newark-New-Jersey-99619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NORVERGENCE RIP-OFF, BOCA RATON, FL

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

I AM ALSO ONE OF THE SMALL BUSINESSES THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED AND RIPPED OFF BY NORVERGENCE.

THERE IS A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE LEASING COMPANIES, BUT BEWARE!! IF YOU GO TO THEIR HOME PAGE, YOU WILL SEE THAT THEIR BIGGEST CUSTOMERS ARE BANKS. DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD JEOPARDIZE BUSINESS WITH THESE LARGE BANKS FOR ALL OF US SMALL BUSINESSES OUT HERE. I DON'T THINK SO.

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHO YOU GIVE YOUR MONEY TO IN REGARDS TO ANY LAW SUITS......THEY MAY JUST BE ANOTHER COMPANY OUT THERE SCAMMING MORE OF OUR MONEY.

GARY, PLEASE CALL ME......I AM LOCAL

not norvergence

AUTHOR: Glenn - (U.S.A.)

Norvergence went bankrupt, however popular leasing leased a matrix box to norvergence. Now that norvergence has gone bankrupt popular leasing (and other such companies) want their matrix box paid for even though it is completely useless to us without norvergence. Our bill is $63,000. That is a huge amount of money for a small business getting nothing but a useless "matrix" box out of the whole deal. When people say class action suit against norvergence, it is not exactly norvergence we are talking about, it is the banks and the leasing companies such as popular leasing that will be in the suit.

class action for victims

AUTHOR: Glenn - (U.S.A.)

Gary,

We are in the same boat, have talked to an attorney and are trying to get something together

((REDACTED BY RIP-OFF REPORT READ WHY BELOW))

I would like to join class action suite

AUTHOR: Ngoc - (U.S.A.)

I am supposed to continue paying GE Capital for my useless box (we don't even have it plugged in anywhere, and quite honestly, aren't sure we ever even got a box). I'd like to join any class action suits out there that my apply!