efficient

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:Murrieta California
Norvergence
550 Broad Street Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 973-242-7500
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Norvergence Ripoff another Norvergence victim looking for answers Newark New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: they tried to get me

My company is a small company who never needed the matrix box to begin with, however we unfortunately signed and will now never use this box as we have re-connected our DSL and other services with Verizon our original carrier before Norvergence. We are stuck in this equipment contract for 5 years.

Does anyone know if Norvergence customers have or can ban together to terminate the leasing contract? Some form of petition or anything? My main concern is paying for a matrix box we will not use for 5 years.

It is hard to believe we are obligated to honor this agreement?

Anybody who can offer any advice or help it would greatly be appreciated.

Scott
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-Ripoff-another-Norvergence-victim-looking-for-answers-Newark-New-Jersey-101812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence

they tried to get me

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

They called my house repeatedly (7-8 times) in '03 and wouldn't take no for an answer in spite of being on the Florida "no call" list. I figured it had to be pretty bad and stood my ground. If somethng like that is any good, they shouldn't need to "sell" it that way.