• Report: #102088

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Alamosa Colorado
Norvergence
550 Broad St Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Norvergence rip-off! Dishonest and Fraudulent Deceptive sales. Newark New Jersey

We are a small business in Colorado that primarily wanted Norvergence to help with high cell bills. We do a lot of long distance calling so we thought it was an added bonus. I visited the Better Business Bureau web site and found only good reports on Norvergence.

We have a "T-1" that was placed on out wall and was never hooked up. We are now getting bills from Popular Leasing for the "box". I have not paid any bills because I have not received any services. Also, I found out that they had not done anything with my long distance other than not pay it and leave me with a past due amount with my previous/current carrier.

We are not the only ones in our area to be taken by Norvergence. There are a few small, family businesses that cannot pay the lease and are stuck with a box that they cannot use. After speaking with businesses in my area, I have discovered that we all have the same box but our leases vary from 18K to 136K. We could use any advice on the matter. We are interested in any info that might help us in Colorado.

Rebecca
Alamosa, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norvergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Norvergence-rip-off-Dishonest-and-Fraudulent-Deceptive-sales-Newark-New-Jersey-102088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norvergence